Great Ocean Road & the Twelve Apostles
1 day | Melbourne Return
Tour the Great Ocean Road with AAT Kings and experience the top highlights along this historic stretch of Australia’s south-eastern coast. Best of all, you’ll beat the afternoon rush and get an unhindered view of the famous Twelve Apostles.
Oct & Nov 2022: Friday
Dec 2022 onwards: Monday & Friday
Departs 7.30am from Melbourne CBD
Prices From Code: K4
Your Great Ocean Road day tour begins with a stop in the quaint country town, where you can choose to pick up a coffee or (many) pastries (own expense) before arriving at the breathtakingly beautiful Twelve Apostles, witness these amazing limestone stacks that rise dramatically from the Southern Ocean.
But there are plenty of other great things to do along the Great Ocean Road, including a visit to Loch Ard Gorge with its jagged clifftops overlooking the sandy beach. Next is Port Campbell, where you can grab some lunch or wander the little seaside town before continuing down the coastline to reach another stunning limestone formation - London Bridge.
Finish your journey with a visit to the lush rainforest in Great Otway National Park. As the evening settles in, return to Melbourne and reflect on a day well spent.
Please note: This itinerary may be subject to change.
- Prices above may vary according to your departure date.
- Itinerary may operate in reverse.
- Coach sizes may vary.
- • Experienced Driver Guide
- • Comprehensive commentary
- • Travel in an air-conditioned coach
What to Bring
- • Enclosed walking shoes
- • Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- • Water bottle
- • Bring a warm wind proof jacket in the cooler months- it can get a bit chilly on the Great Ocean Road.
- • Low level of fitness required