Uluru Morning Guided Base Walk
½ day | Uluru (Ayers Rock) Return
Join your Driver Guide on a 10.5 kms walk around the entire base of Uluru. Before you commence your journey of discovery, enjoy a light breakfast as you begin to absorb the enormity and beauty of your surroundings. Visit sacred sites, view Aboriginal rock art, and the vision of a waterfall in a desert setting is really something to see, especially after rain when the water flows from the side of Uluru and plunges into Kantju Gorge.
Apr 2023: Mon/Fri/Sun
May - Nov 2023: Tue/Fri/Sun
Dec - Feb 2024: Fri/Sun
Mar 2024: Tue/Fri/Sun
(Subject to Availability)
60 minutes prior to sunrise from Ayers Rock Resort
12.00pm (Apr-Sep) and 11.15am (Oct-Mar)
(4-5 hrs after sunrise)
+Park Entry Fee
Enjoy this with tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
Begin your 10.5 kms walk here, a sacred site for the Anangu.
Red Centre Sunrise
Immerse yourself in the sounds of the desert awakening.
Learn the Tjukurpa (stories) of the Mala people and the cheeky blue-tongue lizard.
View the tallest waterfall in Central Australia here.
View Aboriginal rock art and hear the story of Kuniya and Liru.
Return to Kuniya Piti and celebrate the completion of the Uluru Base Walk.
Included Meals: Breakfast
Please note: This itinerary may be subject to change.
Prices above may vary according to your departure date.
- • Light Breakfast
- • Tea, coffee or hot chocolate & biscuits
- • Experienced Driver Guide
- • Comprehensive commentary
- • Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- • Small Group experience
What to Bring
- • Water bottle to hold 1.5 litres
- • We recommend you dress accordingly
- • Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- • Flynet in summer months (optional)
- • Enclosed walking shoes
- • Warm layers in cooler months
- • Uluru Base Walk (10.5km) - Gade 3, moderate
- • Uluru Base Walk - Grade 3, moderate
- • Flights to depart after 1.15pm (Oct-Mar) and 2.00pm (Apr-Sep) from Ayers Rock airport