Pre-paid Tour Pass | Uluru (Ayers Rock) Return
This package includes Uluru Base Walk & Sunset Tour, Uluru Sunrise & Kata Tjuta Tour, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park entry fee, and return airport and hotel Transfers with Japanese-speaking Guide. Valid for 2 or 3 days.
Daily from Ayers Rock Resort
Call us for customisation option
Prices From Code: JY36
Meet and greet service by Japanese-speaking Guide on your arrival at Ayers Rock Airport. Then you will be transferred to Ayers Rock Resort where your guide will assist your hotel check-in and provide full tour and itinerary briefing. Your guide will also assist meal and optional tour bookings.
Travel with a Japanese-speaking guide to Uluru (Ayers Rock). Visit the Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre where you can find the informative displays and purchase arts and crafts made by local Aboriginal people. (non-guided, approx. 45 mins return). Then participate in a guided 'Mala Walk' to the Kantju Gorge (approx. 60 mins). On return, enjoy a refreshing drink of barley tea and a cool lemon scented refresher towel. Travel to the Uluru sunset viewing area, where you can photograph the changing colours of Uluru as the sun sets, accompanied by Australian sparkling wine and canapés. Return to Ayers Rock Resort.
Travel to Uluru (Ayers Rock) sunrise viewing area, Talinguru Nyakunytjaku, at the eastern end of Uluru. Watch the first sunlight of the day spread across the desert plain. Enjoy a warming cup of tea or coffee as the morning sun slowly changes the colour of Uluru. Participate in a guided Kuniya Walk to the Mutitjulu Waterhole (approx. 45 mins). Then travel to Kata Tjuta (the Olgas). Commence the 1 hour walk at Walpa Gorge at the base of Kata Tjuta (2.6km return). Along the way, your guide will point out and explain flora and fauna unique to this semi-arid environment. On your return to the coach enjoy a refreshing drink of barley tea (mugi-cha) and a cool refresher towel. Return to Ayers Rock Resort.
Luggage check assistance at hotel by Japanese-speaking Guide to ensure that you have all your luggage before departing Ayers Rock Resort. Transfer from your hotel to Ayers Rock Airport, check-in assistance at relevant airline counter, guidance of departure lounge and explanation about the facilities available before you go into the departure lounge.
Please note: This itinerary may be subject to change.
Note: Emu Walk Apartments guests join at Desert Gardens, Lost Camel Hotel guests join at Sails in the Desert for hotel pickup.
Make the most of your Day Tour with an Optional Add-On.
On Day 2 after sunset, you will be transferred to AAT Kings’ exclusive barbecue site with your Japanese-speaking Guide. The site is set amongst base of Uluru and desert oak trees providing a peaceful desert setting. The site is located far enough away from the resort lights so that there is a clear view of the stars in the southern sky. Once at the site, you will be served a variety of Australian meats and salads, accompanied by a glass of wine, beer or soft drink (menus are subject to change). After dinner, the Japanese-speaking Guide will conduct a tour of the night sky, describing and pointing out some of the visible constellations with the assistance of a high beam spotlight (weather permitting). The Japanese-speaking Guide will also explain some Aboriginal stories that relate to the stars. You will then be served tea, coffee and desert before returning to Ayers Rock Resort.
- • Return airport and hotel transfer with Japanese Guide
- • Japanese Uluru Base & Uluru Sunset Tour & Uluru Sunrise & Kata Tjuta Tour
- • Uluru – Kata Tjuta National Park entry fee
- • World Heritage Visitor’s Souvenir Certificate
- • Personalized itinerary & information kit in Japanese
What to Bring
- • Water bottle to hold 1 litre
- • Enclosed walking shoes
- • Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- • Warm layers in cooler months
- • Flynet in summer months (optional)
- • Walpa Gorge Walk: Uneven surfaces to complete walk (1 hour walk at Walpa Gorge at the base of Kata Tjuta, approx. 2.6km return)
- • Uluru Base Walk: Includes a lengthy 60 mins gentle walk on flat ground
- • If you arrive on QF1941 (between 07 April and 05 October) or QF757 (all year round), you will not be able to join 'Japanese Kata Tjuta & Uluru Sunset Tour' on the day of arrival.
- • If you depart on day 2 on QF1940 (for ASP), JQ668 (for BNE), QF754 (DRW) or JQ665 (for MEL), you will not be able to join the 'Uluru Sunrise and Base Tour/Uluru Sunrise and Kata Tjuta Tour'. You need to book Field of Light Sunrise instead (if available).