Japanese Morning Uluru Connection
Pre-paid Tour Pass | Uluru (Ayers Rock) Return
This package includes Uluru Sunrise and Kata Tjuta Tour, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park entry fee, and return airport and hotel Transfers with Japanese-speaking Guide. This package is good for guests who want to enjoy optional tours in the afternoon. Valid for 2 or 3 days.
Daily from Ayers Rock Resort
Call us for customisation option
Why is this showing AUD Prices?
For Day Tours and Short Breaks you will be taken care by our friendly Res Team in Australia directly.
Meet and greet service by Japanese-speaking Guide on your arrival at Ayers Rock Airport. Then you will be transferred to Ayers Rock Resort where your guide will assist your hotel check-in and provide full tour and itinerary briefing. Your guide will also assist meal and optional tour bookings.
Travel to Uluru (Ayers Rock) sunrise viewing area, Talinguru Nyakunytjaku, at the eastern end of Uluru. Watch the first sunlight of the day spread across the desert plain. Enjoy a warming cup of tea or coffee as the morning sun slowly changes the colour of Uluru. Participate in a guided Kuniya Walk to the Mutitjulu Waterhole (approx. 45 mins). Then travel to Kata Tjuta (the Olgas). Commence the 1 hour walk at Walpa Gorge at the base of Kata Tjuta (2.6km return). Along the way, your guide will point out and explain flora and fauna unique to this semi-arid environment. On your return to the coach enjoy a refreshing drink of barley tea (mugi-cha) and a cool refresher towel. Return to Ayers Rock Resort.
Luggage check assistance at hotel by Japanese-speaking Guide to ensure that you have all your luggage before departing Ayers Rock Resort. Transfer from your hotel to Ayers Rock Airport, check-in assistance at relevant airline counter, guidance of departure lounge and explanation about the facilities before you go into the departure lounge.
Please note: This itinerary may be subject to change.
Note: Emu Walk Apartments guests join at Desert Gardens, Lost Camel Hotel guests join at Sails in the Desert for hotel pickup.
- • Return airport and hotel transfer with Japanese Guide
- • Uluru Sunrise and Kata Tjuta Tour
- • Uluru – Kata Tjuta National Park entry fee
- • World Heritage Visitor’s Souvenir Certificate
- • Personalized itinerary & information kit in Japanese
What to Bring
- • Enclosed walking shoes
- • Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- • Water bottle to hold 1 litre
- • Warm layers in cooler months
- • Day 2 Walpa Gorge Walk: Uneven surfaces to complete walk (1 hour walk at Walpa Gorge at the base of Kata Tjuta, approx. 2.6km return)
- • If you depart on day 2 on QF1940 (for ASP), JQ668 (for BNE), QF754 (DRW) or JQ665 (for MEL), you will not be able to join the 'Uluru Sunrise and Base Tour/Uluru Sunrise and Kata Tjuta Tour'. You need to book Field of Light Sunrise instead (if available).