Japanese Morning Uluru Connection
Pre-paid Tour Pass | Uluru Return
This package includes Uluru Sunrise and Kata Tjuta Tour, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park entry fee, and return airport and hotel Transfers with Japanese-speaking Guide. This package is good for guests who want to enjoy optional tours in the afternoon. Valid for 2 or 3 days.
Wed/Fri/Sun (2 night-stay)
from Ayers Rock Resort
Call us for customisation option
Prices From CODE: JY29
- • Return airport and hotel transfer with Japanese Guide
- • Uluru Sunrise and Kata Tjuta Tour
- • Uluru – Kata Tjuta National Park entry fee
- • World Heritage Visitor’s Souvenir Certificate
- • Personalized itinerary & information kit in Japanese
What to Bring
- • Water bottle
- • Camera
- • Warm layers in cooler months
- • Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- • Enclosed walking shoes
- • Walpa Gorge Walk - Grade 3, moderate
- • If you depart on day 2 depart with JQ668 (BNE), QF729 (SYD) and JQ665 (MEL), you will not be able to join the 'Uluru Sunrise and Kata Tjuta Tour'. You need to book Field of Light Sunrise instead (if available).
Meet and greet service by Japanese-speaking Guide on your arrival at Ayers Rock Airport. Then you will be transferred to Ayers Rock Resort where your guide will assist your hotel check-in and provide full tour and itinerary briefing.
- No Japanese-speaking Guide available for Mon/Tue/Thu/Sat. But you may catch a free airport shuttle to get to the Resort by yourself. Please receive the AAT Kings Japanese itinerary and information kit from the front desk on your hotel check-in.
- Please check whether your arrival flight and hotel information are correct as above.
- Hotel check-in time is after 3.00pm
Travel to Uluru (Ayers Rock) sunrise viewing area, Talinguru Nyakunytjaku, at the south-eastern end of Uluru. Watch the first sunlight of the day spread across the desert plain. Enjoy a warming cup of tea or coffee as the morning sun slowly changes the colour of Uluru. Then travel to Kata Tjuta (the Olgas). Commence the 1 hour walk at Walpa Gorge at the base of Kata Tjuta (2.6km return). Along the way, your guide will point out and explain flora and fauna unique to this semi-arid environment. On your return to the coach enjoy a refreshing drink of barley tea (mugi-cha) and a cool refresher towel. Return to Ayers Rock Resort.
- Please check whether your pick-up hotel information is correct as above
- You must bring a minimum of 500ml of water per person for your walk
- You must checkout of your accommodation prior to the tour departure if you are leaving for other destination after Y35 tour. Because Y35 tour cannot get back to the Resort by hotel check-out time at 10:00am all year round
- The tour may be operated in a small vehicle driven by a Japanese-speaking driver-guide or in conjunction with English Day Tours (Y14) with a Japanese-speaking guide.
Luggage check assistance at hotel by Japanese-speaking Guide to ensure that you have all your luggage with you before departing Ayers Rock Resort. Transfer from your hotel to Ayers Rock Airport, check-in assistance at relevant airline counter, guidance to departure lounge and explanation about the facilities available in the departure lounge by Japanese-speaking Guide.
- Please check whether your departure flight and hotel information are correct as above
- Hotel check-out time is before 10.00am
- If you join Japanese 'Uluru Sunrise & Kata Tjuta (Y35)' on the day of departure, you need to checkout of the hotel prior to the tour departure.
- If you depart with JQ668 (BNE), QF729 (SYD) and JQ665 (MEL), you will not be able to join the morning Uluru Sunrise & Kata Tjuta Tour on the same day. You need to book English Sunrise & Field of Light Sunrise Tour (FOL) instead (if available).
Please note: This itinerary may be subject to change.
Note: Emu Walk Apartments guests join at Desert Gardens, Lost Camel Hotel guests join at Sails in the Desert for hotel pickup.